The secret to shopping with a toddler.
Ava always used to sit in the shopping cart like a perfect little princess as I walked the aisles of Target for hours each week but these days, not so much. She will sit there for about 7 minutes and that's only because I grab her a snack to entertain her.
Seven whole minutes...if I'm lucky.
But the rest of the shopping trip is just a pain in my butt. She wants to stand in the cart, she wants to walk by herself (not the direction I'm going, of course) and she ALWAYS wants me to hold her as she pushes the cart herself. And my hands must be off of the handle or she throws a fit.
She's little miss independent and she thinks she's a big girl. And while all of those things are cute and I totally let her push the cart at a snails pace every once in a while, there are some days when I just want to get in and out and not spend hours in Target or Trader Joe's. And so, my LILLEbaby baby carriers are my lifesaver!
She will sit in that baby carrier, content as can be, and sometimes she'll even fall asleep while I shop. Score!
I recently got two new carriers from LILLEBaby and I'm totally in love. So if you're looking for the best baby carrier for back support or a quick baby sling carrier to throw on for quick errands, here's why I love them so much:
- You can baby wear up to 45lbs (amazing, huh?)
- They're cute + fashionable baby carriers and they've definitely become a fashion accessory to my every day wardrobe.
- Two words: Back support. You'll see the lumbar support in the photos below and it totally makes a world of a difference!
- They've got pockets...because sometimes I don't want to bring my entire diaper bag in with me!
- I can put them each on within 10 seconds.
- The grey carrier can be worn forward facing, back facing or even on my back, whatever is most comfortable for you and your baby.